Our mentoring service takes all the hassle out of signing with a manager by providing ad-hoc support when needed to help you move forward in the music industry. Unlike a management contract, our mentoring service ensures that you keep 100% of all revenue earned (gigging, single sales, merchandise) whilst still benefiting from the years of industry experience, extensive contacts and creative vision of our mentoring team.
90 minute mentoring sessions can be booked as and when required, with no long term commitment meaning that an artist can sign with a management company or record label without any current ties. This unique approach provides artists with the opportunity to progress their career at a speed which is appropriate to their situation.
Usually 90 minute sessions include:
• Discussion of short term (1-6 months), mid term (6-12 months) and long term (12 months+) goals as artist
• Analysis of your social media stats, streaming figures, fan reach etc
• Troubleshooting of problem areas or areas of weakness
• Plan of action created with next steps to take
• Advice articles or resource links emailed following the session